Your Endowment Gift Is An Investment That Will Keep Giving Forever!
The Endowment Fund was established in 2004 to permanently benefit our southern Chester County community. As our then board president said, "An Endowment Fund is a milestone. It indicates that the United Way is serious about creating long-term community resources." Many people, blessed with success during their lifetimes, want to give back to their communities. Endowment gifts can be given now - through gifts of cash, publicly traded securities, and closely held stock - or they can be given later, through a planned gift such as:
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder or Lead Trusts
Why not create your legacy to southern Chester County with an endowment gift to the United Way? Your gift will enrich this community in perpetuity.
GIVE ONLINE or you can mail your gift to:
UWSCC Endowment Fund
P. O. Box 362
Kennett Square, PA 19348
What Will We Do With Endowment Funds?
Contributing to the United Way's Endowment Fund will:
- Allow every dollar raised to be allocated back into the community by covering the administrative budget
- Provide seed money for innovative new programs for greater community impact
- Supply a consistent base of funding during downturns in the economy